Financial Analyst Interns at EA support strategic financial business analysis to aid in decision-making. As a Financial Analyst Intern you will work on a variety of projects including balance sheet/cash flow forecasting and reconciliation, long-range modeling, income statement forecasts, and more. In the process you will gain experience using financial software and systems for data query, reporting, drawing conclusions, and making recommendations.
- Currently enrolled in a BS/BA program in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business or related field with GPA of 3.5 or above
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications including Excel modeling (Pivot Tables, Macros, etc.) and PowerPoint
- Motivated and self-directed
- Knowledge of critical accounting policies
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Knowledge of the video game industry and a passion for gaming are preferred
Gabriel Zamora, Financial Analyst, Redwood Shores
"There are quite a few reasons why I enjoy working for EA, but it really boils down to feeling a sense of purpose derived from continually challenging, highly visible work, and a culture that drives achievement, professional development and a mentality of improvise, adapt and overcome… Zombies are great as well.
My particular role is fantastic in that I get to take part in a program made up of analysts with diverse backgrounds and experiences, and created to develop leadership, impart culture and make a true impact.
The most surprising thing I’ve learned during my short time here is that although EA is a global company, it feels much smaller. There have been several occasions where I’ve met someone at one of EA’s global offices and ran into them at EA Redwood Shores, and vice versa. Such an occurrence once led to tickets to a Manchester City football match while I was at EA Guildford!"
To see current and upcoming finance intern/co-op openings, click here.