Finance University Grad
EA is looking for a new generation of leaders to join our Finance team at our Corporate Headquarters in Silicon Valley. As a Financial Analyst at EA, you will have exposure to the leaders who drive our business – not via a passing introduction, but by working alongside them. You will enjoy an unparalleled opportunity to explore all corners of Finance, and the opportunity to go beyond watching the work get done to taking ownership, developing critical skills and making a measurable impact.
- Pursuing a BS/BA in Accounting, Finance, Economics, Mathematics, Business or related field with GPA of 3.5 or above
- Demonstrated analytical and creative problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Passion, energy, and enthusiasm to drive results
- A team player, with demonstrated ability to work collaboratively within a group, across myriad divisions/functions, and as an effective independent contributor
- Knowledge of the video game industry and a passion for gaming are preferred
Gabriel Zamora, Financial Analyst, Redwood Shores
"There are quite a few reasons why I enjoy working for EA, but it really boils down to feeling a
sense of purpose derived from continually challenging, highly visible work, and a culture that
drives achievement, professional development and a mentality of improvise, adapt and
overcome… Zombies are great as well.
My particular role is fantastic in that I get to take part in a program made up of analysts with
diverse backgrounds and experiences, and created to develop leadership, impart culture and
make a true impact.
The most surprising thing I’ve learned during my short time here is that although EA is a global company, it feels much smaller. There have been several occasions where I’ve met someone at one of EA’s global offices and ran into them at EA Redwood Shores, and vice versa. Such an occurrence once led to tickets to a Manchester City football match while I was at EA Guildford!"
To see current and upcoming finance university grad openings, click here.