Human Resources University Grad
Are you an aspiring HR professional with a love for video games and a passion for helping others achieve their potential? As an HR professional at EA, you will have an opportunity to gain proficiency in any number of core HR disciplines, including Employee Relations, Management Coaching and Consulting, Compensation, Recruiting, Organizational Development, and Change Management. Whether you are partnering with one of our world-class game development studios, consulting with business leaders, or helping identify and attract the industry’s top talent, you will be supporting EA’s business objectives while simultaneously fostering a culture of fun, passion and commitment to excellence in all we do.
- Pursuing a BA/BS in Human Resources or related field
- Exceptional communication, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Solid consulting and coaching skills – able to effectively build relationships by establishing trust and credibility and adding value quickly
- Previous HR internship experience is preferred
- Passion for the video game, entertainment and/or technology industry is a plus
To see current and upcoming human resources university grad openings, click here.