Marketing University Grad
You are a creative thinker and effective communicator with a passion for video games. Whether you are designing and implementing world-class marketing campaigns, creating cutting-edge advertisements, spreading the word about EA games and people, or enhancing your game’s brand in the market, you play a key role in creating emotional connections between gamers and EA brands. Our Marketing opportunities include (but are not limited to) Product Management, Advertising, Digital Marketing, Public Relations, Brand Management, Online Marketing, Game Launch Support and Consumer Insights.
- Pursuing a BA, BS, MS, or MBA in Marketing, Business Administration, or related field
- Familiar with EA, our games, and the gaming industry including market breakdown, target audiences, and competition
- Excellent presentation, verbal and written communication skills
- Strong creative, analytical, and organizational skills
- Able to manage a budget
- Able to manage expectations with various stakeholders
- Previous internship or co-op experience in the Marketing field is preferred
To see current and upcoming marketing university grad openings, click here.