About EA’s Sydney Location
Welcome to EA Sydney, where we Live to Play!
The EA Sydney Office is the central hub for the Australia, New Zealand, Middle East, Asia and South Africa business. Together, we’re proud to be working with some of the biggest and most innovative videogame franchises and development studios in the world and bringing these games to our players via our talented marketing, communications, sales, operations and finance teams. We are a vibrant group of people who love what we do and are passionate about uniting and inspiring the world through play. Headquartered in the center of the city, in a beautifully maintained, heritage-listed boutique office building, our office space is designed to encourage teamwork, imagination and creativity. We encourage you to experiment, lead and make an impact on your very first day and every day after. EA is committed to be an equal opportunity workplace where we support and celebrate diversity. By joining our team, you will not only get to work on games such as FIFA, Battlefield, Mass Effect, Titanfall and Star Wars, but you also have few cool perks too, including:
- Monthly massages
- Fresh fruit delivered weekly
- A fully stocked soft drinks fridge and coffee machine
- Friday night drinks in the office, soft drink, beer, ciders, wine and snacks provided
- A games area with consoles so you can get your gaming fix, and FIFA tournaments
- Monthly in-office events including Breakfast and Lunch Club (fully catered, usually themed with presentations to enhance your EA learning)
- Weekly Futsal Competition with uniforms sponsored by EA
- Every quarter an offsite Soch! event, past activities have included Ten Pin Bowling, Karaoke, Lawn Bowls, Whiskey Tasting and Cocktail making with the emphasis on TEAM!
Come and join our tEAm.