Production New Grad
You are a creative problem-solver and enjoy wearing many hats. Producers at EA are inspiring leaders who manage the development team throughout the life of a project to maintain state-of-the-art gameplay. As a Producer at EA, you will ensure that Game Designers can deliver on game expectations, provide leadership on market trends, and recognize, find and develop economically viable and innovative new game ideas and concepts. Producers play a crucial role in ensuring the game is a success.
EA has entry-level Production opportunities for upcoming and recent university graduates in Redwood City (CA), Orlando (FL), Austin (TX), Salt Lake City (UT), and Vancouver (BC).
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in Game Design, Business Administration, CS, Communication or related field
- Able to multi-task with exceptional problem-solving, organizational, time and resource management skills
- Strong knowledge of MS Office productivity software such as Outlook, Project, PowerPoint, Excel, etc.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to interface with team members at varied levels of technical expertise
- Strong understanding of the video game industry past, present and future
- An avid gamer with a passion for creating AAA titles for the industry leader
Tom, Associate Producer, Office of the Chief Creative Officer – Redwood Shores
When my friends ask me what EA is like, I try to describe the satisfaction that I get working
side by side with creative, talented individuals, on cutting edge projects, in a supportive
and professional work environment, but I find it is easier to just explain that I have found
my dream job.